- This event has passed.
A Night in Rome: Roman style Pork Saltimbocca
February 15 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$75
Cut your teeth on multi-course entertaining with this fun and accessible menu. Learn planning from the pros so that you can relax and still wow your guests.
This is a fun and accessible 3 course meal, designed to grow confidence in the kitchen and expand on the basics. All levels welcome!
Also included with this class is your choice of either Prosecco or Valpolicella wine, hand-picked by our beverage manager to compliment the meal!
Radicchio, Butter Bean and Tuna Salad
Pork Tenderloin Saltimbocca
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito