An Afternoon in Campania: Chicken Picatta
June 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$89.00
Join us as we learn how to make chicken piccata, a dish that is popular in the southern Italian regions of Campania and Sicily. Not only that, but you will also be making fresh pasta to go with it!
You will create a perfectly dredged Chicken Piccata with a deliciously tangy lemon-butter sauce scattered with capers. Students will learn the fundamentals to be able to create this perfect bright sauce. In addition, you will learn to make fresh pasta to serve with the piccata. For dessert, you will make flourless chocolate cupcakes.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Christa
Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito – 1020 E. Brady St.
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy