- This event has passed.
An Afternoon in Campania: Chicken Piccata – April
April 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$65
Join us as we learn how to make chicken piccata, a dish that is popular in the southern Italian regions of Campania and Sicily. Not only that, but you will also be making fresh pasta to go with it!
You will create a perfectly dredged Chicken Piccata with a deliciously tangy lemon-butter sauce scattered with capers. Students will learn the fundamentals to be able to create this perfect bright sauce. In addition, students will serve the dish over freshly rolled pasta.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Ashlee Grace
Chicken Piccata with hand-made pasta
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 22 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito