- This event has passed.
An Afternoon in Rome: Roman style Pork Saltimbocca
January 11 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$65
Cut your teeth on multi-course entertaining with this fun and accessible menu. Learn planning from the pros so that you can relax and still wow your guests.
This is a fun and accessible 3 course meal, designed to grow confidence in the kitchen and expand on the basics. All levels welcome!
Radicchio, Butter Bean and Tuna Salad
Pork Tenderloin Saltimbocca
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito