- This event has passed.
An Afternoon in Sicily: Arancini
May 21 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$89.00
Arancini is a finger food that has been a Sicilian tradition for hundreds of years. This classic southern street food is found everywhere in Italy, from food carts and lunch counters to fine dining establishments.
The epitome of southern Italian street food, these small risotto balls are stuffed with vegetable and meat filling, dredged in breadcrumbs, and deep fried. They explode with flavor in each crunchy, cheese-filled bite!
Learn Chef John’s unique recipes while having fun in a relaxed setting. We will provide recipe handouts so you can take this Sicilian tradition home with you!
Arancini made 2 ways, traditional meat and veggie. Served with meatless sauce and warm breadsticks.
Instructor: Chef Isaac Godin
Doors open at 12, class starts at 12:30.
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
•In accordance with Wisconsin state regulations, masks are now optional for fully vaccinated guests in all classes, whether indoor or outdoor, at Glorioso’s Appetito.
•Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class.
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy