Classic Sauces – Alfredo and Beyond
November 17 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45
Join us as we dive into this hands-on class to learn about some of the classic sauces of Italian American cuisine which both have one thing in common: wine!
Our Culinary Foundations 2 class features the classic velvety and decadent white wine Alfredo sauce which pairs well with chicken and pasta. You will also learn to make a red wine espresso sauce that is fantastic on pork and veal dishes.
These simple and straightforward sauces make a great sauce foundation and can be used for a variety of different applications. This class will help build confidence, and add some useful skills to help inspire you in the kitchen.
Our chef will share his knowledge in a casual, fun environment!
White wine Alfredo sauce
Red wine Espresso Essence
Chef Andrew Spellman
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• this class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito