Cooking the Classics: Chicken Marsala
June 25 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$89.00
Join us as we make Chicken Marsala, an amazing Italian-American classic!
Chef Michael Solovey will give you the secrets to making an excellent Marsala that will have everyone talking. He will guide you through sautéing thin slices of chicken and making a velvety Marsala based sauce.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor. Grab a glass of wine, learn from our fun and talented chef, and enjoy a great meal together!
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Chicken Marsala with Arugula Salad.
Served with warm Italian bread
Doors Open: 5:00 pm
Class starts: 5:30 pm
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito
*Tickets must be cancelled 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund. After that, tickets
are non-refundable. However, you may send someone else to take your place. If a class is cancelled due to
low enrollment, you will be refunded. Email Events@gloriosos.com for cancellations.
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy