Join our chef instructor for a fun and instructive hands-on session that will have you slicing and dicing vegetables and herbs in no time! Basics like knife care, sharpening, honing, and different cutting styles will also be covered. Not only will you get a chance to work on your cuts, you'll get a take-home recipe to practice mastering them.
Join Chef Brendan Fleming to learn classical knife skills for entertaining and everyday cooking. Explore the world of Italian Cuisine through three fun, easy, and wow-worthy recipes.
Italian Wedding Soup
Bruschetta al Pomodoro
Almond and Orange Trifle
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito