- This event has passed.
Fall Flavors: Rustic Northern Italian Cooking
October 26, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$65
Explore fall flavors from the north of Italy in this fun, hands-on class!
Learn to use oven roasting to make Chicken Cacciatore, then dive into a wild mushroom pasta dish, and finish with a delicious hearty bread soup!
This is a fun and accessible 3 course meal, designed to grow confidence in the kitchen and expand on the basics. All levels welcome. Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Wild Mushroom Pappardelle
Ribollita (hearty bread soup)
- You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
- Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
- Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
- This class is limited to 24 students
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
- You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
- You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
- You must be 21 or older to attend this class
- This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito