Family Fun: Rustic Italian Baking
December 17, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - February 16, 2020 @ 4:00 pm$65
This is a fun way to foster your child’s culinary interests! Our baking class will cover some sweet and savory classic Italian recipes at a pace for younger students. Whether you’re in the mood for traditional Italian cookies, a rustic bread or focaccia, you’ll get hands-on experience with some fancy & fun baking methods!
This class is all about having a good time and learning some great new skills with our professional chef instructor.
Note: An adult guardian needs to stay for the class to watch over and assist your child as needed.
Instructor: Chef Katie Simpson
Menu: Your choice of Italian bread, Focaccia, or Grissini.
Also, Sweet Ricotta cookies
- This class is for kids ages 8 to 16
- You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
- This class will last roughly 2 to 3 hours
- This class is limited to 24 students
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
- Each person attending needs to purchase a ticket
- You will have cookies and baked bread to take home with you
- You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at GloriosoÕs Italian Market
- Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito