Fresh Antipasto Demo and Sampling
April 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$45
Traditional Italian meals are made up of several courses. This class will feature the antipasto, or appetizer, which is meant to awaken the tastebuds and offer a starting point to the Italian meal.
Our demonstration will be a flexible menu of make ahead dishes for spring entertaining. Menu items include a mushroom tart, fresh ricotta spread, calamari and zucchini. Make ahead tips and serving ideas will be taught.
In this class, guests will:
• Explore the ways in which the antipasto varies from region to region
• Observe our chef’s demonstration of 4 different antipasti
• Enjoy generous tasting portions of the dishes
• Take home menus & adapted recipes
• Receive a $10 coupon to Glorioso’s Italian Market