- This event has passed.
Lasagna Master Class
March 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$65
Golden, hearty, and bubbly. Lasagna is the mother of all Italian dishes. In this hands-on class we’re going to show you the secrets of how we make it at Glorioso’s.
You will be set up in teams of two to make the lasagna. We’ll start with making fresh pasta dough, then we’ll make fresh ricotta, roll out your dough, then add your sauce (meat ragu or meatless), and end it by assembling your lasagna. Finally, we’ll cover the baking methods so that every time you open your oven door you’ll pull out a lasagna that’s fresher, tastier and more satisfying than your average lasagna. It’s a complete, from-scratch experience that will help you become a lasagna master!
You’ll get take-home recipe notes, a take-home lasagna to bake at home, and tasting samples of our Glorioso’s family-recipe lasagna, as well as appetizers from the kitchen.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Blake Bengsch
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 2 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• Your lasagna will be packaged so you take it home and bake it. They will not be baked in class.
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito – 1020 E. Brady Street
Register early, these events typically sell out!