- This event has passed.
Making Chicken Parmigiana and Fresh Pasta
May 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$89
Join us as we learn to master this hearty, comforting, iconic Italian American dish!
Is there any food that’s more comforting than chicken parm? We love those crispy, juicy breaded chicken cutlets, the velvety and tangy marinara, the seasonings, the bubbly cheese. It all combines to create a heavenly dish. Chef Michael Solovey will be guiding us through his secrets to making this classic dish to perfection. He will also teach us how to make fresh pasta to accompany the dish, and we will add a salad and a small dessert to finish it off. Join us for one of the most warm and comforting classes you’ll take at Appetito!
Doors open at 5:00pm, class starts at 5:30pm
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
•In accordance with Wisconsin state regulations, masks are now optional for fully vaccinated guests in all classes, whether indoor or outdoor, at Glorioso’s Appetito.
•Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class.
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy