Making Fresh Mozzarella
April 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$35
Cheese master Mark Beemsterboer from Belgioioso will lead us through a fresh mozzarella making demonstration, where you will learn the secrets of pulling mozzarella from curd, step-by-step.
By attending this demonstration, you will learn all the steps necessary to make your own creamy and delicious fresh mozzarella. Enjoy the fresh mozzarella in a caprese salad, and sample some excellent artisan flavored samples of cheese, as well as other appetizers.
This demonstration will give you the knowledge to choose the proper curd, use the correct water temperatures and brine, and apply the techniques of pulling and stretching to create mouth-watering fresh mozzarella.
Mozzarella making demonstration
Samples of fresh mozzarella
$5 coupon off purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• This demonstration is 1.5 – 2 hours
• This demonstration is limited to 20 students
• Due to the complex nature of mozzarella pulling, and the number of students, this is not a hands-on class.
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of the dish being made, plus appetizers