- This event has passed.
Making Fresh Pasta: Gnocchi
February 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$65
Join us for one of our favorite classes as we dive into gnocchi!
In this class we’ll learn about the history, how to select the perfect ingredients to make your own gnocchi at home, taste, and get your hands dirty!
Chef Katie will demonstrate how to make gnocchi and gnudi (the lighter, pillowy cousin of gnocchi), which you will get to eat, paired with some of our famous sauces and toppings! Try your hand at learning the technique, and once done, take your creation home with recipes from the evening to recreate the meal at home. You’ll walk away knowing how to make a well-crafted dough and how to make gnocchi for your friends and family!
In this class, guests will:
Discover the history of gnocchi and learn about the different regional variations of the dish
Make your own fresh gnocchi
Meet new friends
Take home recipes
Instructor: Chef Katie Simpson
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito – 1020 E. Brady Street