- This event has passed.
Making Fresh Pasta: Hand Cuts
January 5 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$65
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own pasta meal! Students will learn many different styles of cuts, and you can choose your favorite cut and learn how to cook it perfectly! We will have several sauces and accompaniments like olive oil and fresh basil! We will have a meat and a vegetarian option available for you.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Learn to cut the following shapes:
fusilli al ferretto
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito
Register early, these events typically sell out!