- This event has passed.
Making Fresh Pasta: Ravioli
March 26 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$65
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own ravioli. Students will master making and rolling the dough, then filling and cooking the ravioli, perfectly paired with accompaniments. We will have a meat and a vegetarian option available.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Chef Instructor: Gerry Malone
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito
Register early, these events typically sell out!