- This event has passed.
Making Fresh Pasta with Carbonara Sauce
March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$65
Part 2 of our sauce foundations class will focus on making the perfect carbonara sauce. Not only that, but you will also be making fresh pasta to go with it!
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own pasta meal. Students will learn to make fresh spaghetti. With the fresh spaghetti, students will make their own Spaghetti Carbonara.
Join Chef Ashlee Grace as she guides you through the secrets of making a smooth and silky carbonara, one of Italy’s great sauces.
Spaghetti Carbonara is a classic pasta dish made by coating pasta in a rich, creamy sauce of eggs, cheese, pork, and black pepper. The challenge is in combining these classic ingredients for a sauce with a perfectly silky texture.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Hand made Spaghetti pasta with Carbonara sauce
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito