Making Fresh Pizza and Wine Sampling
May 27 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$49.00
In this class you will be guided through a tasting of 3 Glorioso’s Family Collection wines, and then you’ll make your own pizza!
If you want to know how to make great pizza at home, this class is for you. First, we’ll start with the basics: we’ll cover making the dough, from scratch. It’s the foundation of a great pizza. Then we’ll talk about the delicious Glorioso’s sauce options and fresh ingredients, including vibrant produce and delicious Glorioso’s cheese. Finally, we’ll bake off your pizza to enjoy at the end of class.
The wine tasting will take place first, and then you’ll make your pizzas. Your pizza can be packaged so that you can take it home to bake instead of doing so in class, if you prefer.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Patrick Sepe
Doors open at 5, class starts at 5:30.
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
•In accordance with Wisconsin state regulations, masks are now optional for fully vaccinated guests in all classes, whether indoor or outdoor, at Glorioso’s Appetito.
•Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class.
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy