Making Ravioli Two Ways
June 17 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$89
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own ravioli. Students will master making and rolling the dough, then filling and cooking the ravioli, perfectly paired with accompaniments.
Ravioli 2 ways – featuring meat ravioli and cheese ravioli. Served with choice of brown butter sauce or Glorioso’s meatless sauce, warm breadsticks and side salad.
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito – 1020 E. Brady St.
Register early, these events typically sell out!
COVID-19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us.
The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class.
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy.