- This event has passed.
Spring Cheese Boards with Carr Valley
April 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$35
Our cheeseboard class is back and better than ever! This time around learn about Carr Valley, one of Wisconsin’s great cheese makers. Learn how they make their cheeses and why they are so special. Sample 4-6 different cheeses and then build your very own cheeseboard to take home!
This is a great way to learn how to put together a cheeseboard for entertaining. As always, this will be a fun and relaxed environment.
• You will be actively handling & preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito