Sunday Brunch in Italy
September 29 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$65
Join us for a creative and delicious twist on brunch!
Chef Katie Simpson will guide you through poaching the perfect egg, mastering hollandaise sauce, and creating a savory brunch tart that will impress your friends!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
• Caprese Eggs Benedict: focaccia base, sliced tomato, sliced mozzarella, prosciutto, poached egg, pesto hollandaise, and balsamic drizzle
• Savory Brunch Tart
• Glorioso’s Meatball Bloody Mary
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito