- This event has passed.
Take & Bake Pizza Class with Wine Tasting
March 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$35
In this class you will be guided through a tasting of 3 select wines from Italy, and then you’ll make your own take & bake pizza for home!
If you want to make great pizza at home, this class is for you. First, we’ll start with the basics: we’ll cover making the dough, from scratch. It’s the foundation of a great pizza. Then we’ll talk about the delicious Glorioso’s sauce options and talk about fresh ingredients, including vibrant produce and delicious Glorioso’s cheese. Finally, we’ll cover the baking methods so that every time you open your oven door you’ll pull out a pizza that’s fresher, tastier and more satisfying than your average pizza.
The wine tasting will take place first, and then you’ll make your pizzas. These pizzas will be packaged so that you can take them home to bake. Your pizzas will not be baked in-class.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito – 1020 E. Brady Street
Register early, these events typically sell out!