The Wonderful World of Polenta
April 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$65
Take a deep dive into Polenta, learning about its history, culture, function, and various applications. Students will master hard and soft polenta, create a mini savory polenta cake, and build polenta shortbread cookies!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 4
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class