Glorioso’s Lasagna Recipe
- 1 1/4 lbs. Diced Mozzarella
- 1 1/4 lbs. Mancuso Fresh Ricotta
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Glorioso's Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 t. Nutmeg
- 1/2 T. Parsley Flakes, dried
- 1 lb. Glorioso's Lasagna Sheets
- 48 oz. Glorioso's Meatless Sauce or Glorioso's Lasagna Sauce
Mix Ricotta, eggs, grated Parmesan, nutmeg, and parsley flakes together in a large bowl to form the ricotta filling.
In a 9″ x 13″ baking dish spread out an even layer of lasagna sauce. Then place one lasagna sheet on top.
Spread an even layer of ricotta filling over the top of the lasagna sheet. Sprinkle an evenly dispersed layer of diced mozzarella cheese on top of the ricotta filling.
Repeat adding another layer of sauce, a lasagna sheet, ricotta filling and diced mozzarella in the same order once more.
Cover the dish with foil. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!