Glorioso's Pepper Jack Ricotta Dip
We debuted this special Ricotta dip at our Door County Event this past weekend and it was a hit! Try making our Pepper Jack Ricotta dip for your next summer get-together, it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Here’s what you need for a batch that serves 10-12:
- 2 cups Mancuso Ricotta (available at our deli counter)
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-2 cups shredded Door Artisan Pepper Jack cheese- add more for more heat
- 1/2 cup diced onion- we used white onion
- 1 bunch sliced green onion
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
For the garnish you can use fresh jalapenos, habanero pepper, and tomatoes. The garnish is optional but it does add a pop of color and some extra heat to the dip!
In a mixer add the Ricotta, cream cheese, and sour cream. Beat until light and fluffy, then add your garlic and the green and white onions. Slowly add cheese and beat on a low speed until combined. Taste for flavor and add more cheese or garlic if preferred.
Transfer to a serving bowl and add optional garnish. Serve with your favorite pita chips or crostini.