Red Pepper Fettuccine with Bolognese Sauce and American Grana Cheese
Red Pepper Fettuccine with Bolognese sauce and American Grana cheese
- 12 oz. Glorioso's Red Pepper Fettuccine, cooked al dente
- 1 - 24 oz. jar Glorioso's Bolognese sauce
- 1/2 cup BelGioioso American Grana® cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- Grape or cherry tomatoes for garnish
Heat the sauce over medium heat until hot, then let simmer while you heat the pasta water so it is thickened slightly.
Heat the pasta water to boiling, add a tablespoon of salt to the pot and add the pasta. Cook for 9-11 minutes, or until desired firmness. We prefer cooking to al dente, which is pasta that is still firm to the tooth. Don’t be afraid to test the pasta frequently to get to the perfect firmness for you!
While waiting for the pasta, grate the American Grana and chop the basil / parsley and the tomatoes.
Drain the pasta, return to the pot. Add the sauce and mix well. Serve on warm plates and garnish with the shredded grana, herbs and tomatoes.