Watermelon Mozzarella Salad
This watermelon mozzarella salad stack is a delightfully delicious summer dish!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 small, seedless watermelon
- 8 ounce container Crave Brothers fresh mozzarella boccocini, sliced into medallions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped basil
Cut the watermelon into plates and use a cookie cutter to cut out circles from the watermelon
Layer the watermelon and sliced Crave Brothers mozzarella in stacks.
Drizzle the stacks with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt.
Top with basil and mint.