- This event has passed.
Spring Sweets and Pizzelle Party!
March 1 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45
Join us as we make sweet, crisp, buttery pizzelle. During this hands-on class, you will learn about this classic Italian holiday treat while making your own pizzelle. You will make variations of this much-loved cookie, while enjoying our fresh brewed coffee, hot cocoa, or hard cocoa for those who want an extra kick in their hot drink! We will also be making blueberry and raspberry ricotta squares.
You will make enough pizzelle to box and take home to friends and family.
Almond & Vanilla pizzelle
Spumoni pizzelle (new!)
Blueberry & Raspberry ricotta squares
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Melissa Brookens, baking manager at Glorioso’s Italian Market
- You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
- Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
- Classes are 2 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
- This class is limited to 24 students
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
- You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
- You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
- You must be 21 or older to attend this class
- Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito