- This event has passed.
Making Fresh Pasta: Ravioli – Feb. 21st
February 21 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$65
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own ravioli. Students will master making and rolling the dough, then filling and cooking the ravioli, perfectly paired with accompaniments. We will be learning how to make the perfect brown butter sage sauce to accompany the fresh ravioli you make.
Our instructor will be Chef Juneil-Paulo Cabreza from Bad English and Bodegon fame!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito
Register early, these events typically sell out!